S.O.P.H.I.E Charity Album
Release date: 27-May-2016
Label: Coffee Jingle Records
Double CD album of the S.O.P.H.I.E Charity Album. Available for £10.
S.O.P.H.I.E Site = www.sophielancasterfoundation.com
Coffee Jingle Records are proud to announce it will be releasing a Charity CD for the S.O.P.H.I.E Charity to be released May 27th via Bandcamp and physical CD
- Naomi Rush – Curious Breed
- Cradle Of Filth – Blackest Magick In Practise
- Arch Enemy – You Know My Name
- Delain – We Are The Others
- Devilment – Summer Arteries
- Die So Fluid – What A Heart Is For
- BirdEatsBaby – The Bullet
- Evil Scarecrow – Flight of the Dragons
- DiElle – Sapphire Tears
- There Is No Us – Angels Face
- Dead Happy – This Fine Art Of Making Ghosts
- LeapFrogTown – Fear
- Vice Squad – Little Red Gloves
- The Dead Soul Communion – My Beautiful Mistake
- First Wave – All Bleed Red
- Brassick – Same Sound
- Hawka – Ballad
- Bigfoot – The Other Side Of Paradise
- Between Waves – PaperChain
- Voodoo Diamond – Standing In The Rain
- Silas – Negative One
- System Of Hate – Insanity
- Ravenous – Alone
- The Amplifires – Grace And Danger
- Shotgun 21 – Sinister Sister
Coffee Jingle Records are proud to release this compilation album to support the S.O.P.H.I.E Charity. This compilation is a mixture of Alternative music to unite as one against Hate Crime everywhere.
To donate to the Charity = po.st/SDonate
Here are other ways you can donate:
Direct into our Bank Account:
Account Name: The Sophie Lancaster Foundation
Sort Code: 30-11-48
Account Number: 13881260
There is also Text Giving:
Text SOPH05 £(Your Amount) to 70070
Just Giving Gift Aid is available, the number for the charity is XT 28806. This enables us to claim 25% extra on your donation from the government if you are a UK tax payer.
Aims and progress of the charity:
To create a lasting legacy to Sophie.
To provide educational group-works that will challenge the prejudice and intolerance towards people from alternative subcultures.
To campaign to have the UK Hate Crime legislation extended to include people from alternative subcultures or Lifestyle and Dress.
So far, to meet these aims and objectives we have promoted the Foundation nationally and internationally, ensuring Sophie is recognised in the media and elsewhere. This has involved Sylvia Lancaster being interviewed many times for TV, Newspapers and many magazines have included features on Sophie’s death and the work of Sylvia in setting up the Foundation, this included a “Tonight With Trevor McDonald special”.